Nanobytes, and brand owner Bon Bon Buddies Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purprose of the Date Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Bon Bon Buddies Limited of One Foxes Lane, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales NP12 4AB.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in registration forms on our site www.lotsoflittlesweets.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Bon Bon Buddies Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protext your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contacts entered into between you and us, including in relation to competitions.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- Bon Bon Buddies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that the websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
This post is also available in: Polish